Top Reasons to Choose Digestive Center of the Palm Beaches for Your Gastroenterology Needs
Digestive Center of the Palm Beaches has been serving Palm Beach County since 2005. Our dedicated team of gastroenterologists, nurses and staff are dedicated to providing the best care possible to our patients. Below is a list of the top reasons to choose Digestive Center of the Palm Beaches over other gastroenterologists in the area.
- Our gastroenterologists offer patients over 80 years of combined experience. Dr. Sidney Neimark, Dr. Jeffrey Wenger, Dr. Salvatore Senzatimore Jr., and Dr. Elliot Ellis strive to provide patients with the best care available. The highly-trained gastroenterologist team is here to help with all of your gastrointestinal concerns and needs.
- Digestive Center of the Palm Beaches is a full-service gastroenterology practice as well as an outpatient endoscopic facility. Our gastroenterologist office specializes in cancer screening and gastroenterology. Colonoscopies, endoscopies and colorectal cancer screenings are able be performed at our comfortable, state-of-the-art offices. Our center is fully certified by Medicare. We are also accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
- We support safe, quality patient care by using a collaborative team approach between the patients, the patient’s family, physicians and staff. Compassion, safety, and respect are our top priorities. Our team is committed to excellence in patient care.
- Our experienced and dedicated team performs thousands of procedures each year. At Digestive Center of the Palm Beaches, you’ll be in the hands of the area’s most qualified and highly trained physicians.
- Digestive Center of the Palm Beaches is a gastroenterology office specializing in diseases of the digestive tract and liver. Our board-certified gastroenterologists perform a wide range of endoscopic procedures.
- Our team offers the Orbera™ Intragastric balloon procedure for adults suffering from obesity who have not been able to lose the weight and keep it off.